I would love to get several teams together for next May's Flying Pig Relay Marathon. Please express your interest -- wouldn't it be GREAT to make this a team-building experience!!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to do an 8-mile run this weekend if anyone would like to join me. It would be a good chance to for the Flying Pig runners to get in some miles. I was thinking about leaving from Foxfire High School (the old Maysville High School) on Saturday. Not sure what time yet.
sounds good - LMK what time
10am. It will be a moderately hilly course.
Some Pigs are stuck in the MUD...

Well...Sadly, Jeff and I are not going to make the 'Flying Pig' due to moving to the east side of town that weekend!

We're excited to be moving into our new home but we are disappointed that we will not be able to venture to the Flying Pig this year--

WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME LAST YEAR and we will be eager to hear all the Pig stories when you return!!!

Wishing everyone FUN and A GREAT RUN!!!

~Christine & Jeff Williams
I found out today that Foxfire will be having a makeup day on Saturday so I will not be able to run when I had originally planned (10am). I could probably run after 1pm if anyone is interested.
Hi, What is the date for the race? I will be in Utah the first two weeks in May for training.
I would still be interested in participating if I make the race date, let me know and I'll run
a leg of the race. Thanks
The Flying Pig is May 2nd

John France said:
Hi, What is the date for the race? I will be in Utah the first two weeks in May for training.
I would still be interested in participating if I make the race date, let me know and I'll run
a leg of the race. Thanks
I will not be pregnant next May and I would love to participate in some way. I will be going this year to walk and let my kiddos race if anyone is interested. Let me know.
Ali

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Moneysmith.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service